Jl. Karangrejo Tengah No.2, Semarang 50234, Indonesia
Graduate Intern or Full-time
- Manage project requirements as well as the communication with customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and create efficient business processes and IT solutions along with business managers (the customer), our business analysts and our technical team.
- Manage project planning and execution using traditional and agile methodology.
- Control project execution with our technical team and other stakeholders to deliver quality. Revise your commitments when required to deliver on time.
- Prepare risks assessment, plan response and successfully deploy solutions.
- Delight your customers.
- Graduate in Management or computer Science from a world class university.
- 1-2 years of solid business experience, preferably in a leading consulting company.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communicator, organized, problem solver and faster learner.
- Open-minded and ambitious.
Move fast with us
The project manager is in charge of delivering business solutions. He leads one or several team of Business Consultants and Engineers around several projects.
Beside the project constraints (timing and budget), the Project Manager is responsible to develop real value for the customers.
The Principal is in charge of a portfolio of customers. He is responsible to develop business with his customers and maximize their return on investment.
He is responsible to lead a team of Project Managers and participate to important business decision and strategy with Partners.
A Partner is in charge of developing our business: coaching and growing Principals and Managers team, acquiring new customers, developing new skills and expertises.
He is and fully acts as a business owner.