Team Leader Peers Appraisal
Peers Appraisal - Team Leader
Provide an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses for individual employees to prioritize areas of improvements
Determining the type of training employees need.
To recognize employees' hard work, dedication and commitment.
- To improve collaboration and social skills of co-workers
01. How do you feel about coming to work every morning? *
02. When was the last 1-o-1meeting with you? *
03. How frequent do you receive such 1-1 coaching session (if any)? *
04. What else are you expecting from such a session?
A good coach organizes frequent one-to-one meeting with every member of his team in order to develop their skills and work abilities.
05. Has your coach enough skills and knowledge to support you? *
06. Is your coach available to help you when needed? *
07. How comfortable are you about asking support to your coach? *
08. If you can't finish your tasks on time, how helpful is your coach? *
A good coach supports his team on technical issues.
09. Does your coach know your Strengths and weaknesses? *
If other, precise:
10. When is the last time that you discuss about your career with your coach? *
A good coach knows his employees strengths and weaknesses, and advise on career development.
11. Your coach explain the requirements clearly and make it easy to understand *
12. Is your coach following daily your tasks? *
13. Your coach explain the reason behind the task, the why? *
14. You know on which criteria your job will be evaluated? *
15. Do you know every day what is your top one priority? *