Logical Test July 2017
By taking this test you agree to fill it honestly and without any external help.
1. When the time limit in bottom right corner reaches 0, you will not be able to edit your answers and must submit the survey
2. There is 1 point for correct answer, 0 points for no answer and -1 point for incorrect answer.
3. Only 1 answer is correct for every question
Results are available in your employee form, using the "tests taken" smart-button
Good luck and may you not need it
1. What will be displayed by the following code?
2. Analyze the following code and say which statement is true:
3. Which of the following loops correctly computes 1/2 + 2/3 + 3/4 + ... + 99/100?
4. If we have this script, what number will be printed:
6. Analyze the following code:
7. What is the return value for xfunction(4) after calling the following function?
8. Fill in the code to complete the following function for computing a Fibonacci number.
(the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence, and characterized by the fact that every number after the first two is the sum of the two preceding ones: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, … [number 8 is index 6 in the list])
9. The boxes run in a sequence from left to right. You must determine which box (from options A to D) goes in the missing part of the sequence.